Costume Guidelines for BGHS Students
Students will be allowed to wear costumes to school on Halloween. In an effort to make this a safe, positive and memorable event, we are establishing some guidelines regarding the types of costumes that students may wear. Students who wish to participate must abide by the following guidelines:
• Costumes must not distract from or interfere with classroom
instruction, including P.E.
• No masks that obstruct student view may be worn in the
• Do not bring fake knives, guns, or other types of weapons or
• Costumes depicting violence and brutality may not be worn.
• Tops must cover midriff area - No bare skin showing
• No see-through clothing may be worn
• Dresses, skirts or shorts must be at least 2 inches from the knees
• Do not wear body paint or colored gel that will drip or stain
• Rings, chains, or bracelets which may cause injury may not be
• Offensive clothing may not be worn
• Shoes must be appropriate with a back (no sandals or high heels)
If students violate the guidelines, they will be asked to change to their regular clothes. If they do not have clothes, parents will be called to bring them appropriate clothing.
Juan M. Herrera
Submit YOUR photos at email@example.com
CAHSEE Testing Schedule
Literary Force- Scary Literary Event
Halloween Scary Literary Event
Share ghost stories, view a scary short film, enjoy sweet treats, and of course open mic (share your words with us!). New members always welcome!
When: October 31st at lunch
Where: roo... Continue
LAST DAY TO REGISTER FOR SAT/ACT TEST!
SENIORS - The final deadline for you to pick up a fee waiver and register for the December SAT or ACT Test is THIS THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 6. Colleges WILL NOT accept any test scores after the December test administration. Come to the Counseling Office... Continue
Last week for discount! Italy and France 2016
Don't forget to sign up before October 31 to get the lowest price! Stop by room 202 during nutrition or lunch to get the details or take a look at the tour's website by clicking on the link below. Continue
COLLEGE APPLICATION WORKSHOPS
SENIORS!! Are you stressing out about your college applications? Do you need help filling them out? Here's great news for you! There will be College Application Workshops held throughout the month of November to assist you in the process. The ... Continue
UCLA REP. ON CAMPUS
Are you interested in finding out information about UCLA? There will be a representative here to discuss the beautiful campus, its programs, the application process and financial aid. The presentation will be:
Friday, October 31st